Castle Art

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Castle Art

Castle Art

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for artists that have worked, are working, or will soon work at the Castle Art Studios. If you are not, you are welcome here, but it won't make any sence to you.

2 posters

X32I Redemption Game

Ali

X32I Redemption Game Empty X32I Redemption Game

Post  Ali Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Shocked Uh didn't know where to put this, so i may aswell bung it here. I've been working (with about 10 other people) on a game called X32I.

Basically you are in a spaceship and you go around blowing the crap out of other such things. However, we've secured ourselves a movie score composer, a game designer and several talented artists, and since its art (sort of) i thought i'd post it.

We're currently being watched by Crytek (big multi million dollar publisher), and if we get the game up to scratch they will distribute it in shops/online and it should rack in a fair amount of cash (of which a very small amount I'll get).

If you're not already bored, take a look at the effects trailer (With custom music) just showing some of the public stuff so far (about 3 months old).

If people hate it, tell me, i can feedback to the head honchos.
    Mister Sir
    Mister Sir
    Admin

X32I Redemption Game Empty Re: X32I Redemption Game

Post  Mister Sir Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:21 pm

drunken

ali - that is a UTTERLY FANTASTIC POST.
    Awsome work -

An important point to make for everyone - remember ANYTHING that you do that is creative graphics can be entered as part of you portfolio. Tracking the development of this project and your part in it will be fantastic evidence for a very good grade Ali.

Seek me out and let's talk about it!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bom

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 am