Castle Art

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Castle Art

Castle Art

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for artists that have worked, are working, or will soon work at the Castle Art Studios. If you are not, you are welcome here, but it won't make any sence to you.

Galleries - show the world your work!

Mister Sir
    Mister Sir
    Admin

Galleries - show the world your work! Empty Galleries - show the world your work!

Post  Mister Sir Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:44 am

I have just set up the gallery feature. it is a bit like Flikr - with the advantage that it is a dedicated space linked to the Castle Hub.
    So, it is a sort of 'family photo album' where we all show each other what we are up to. In the Summer I will post my own portfolio which will include a photo of the most astonishing ukulele you will ever see.

bom

You can manage the gallery yourself, putting up and taking down images. All you need to do is PM me with you name (can be a daft one, but remember you could be left with a red face if you get commissions from it!), you email (you don't have to leave an email - as I can use the Castle email address - just depends if you want potential clients to contact you direct). and the password you want to use (I suggest the same password you use here - if you forget your password, I can then look it up).

How will it work?

Eventually, each student will have a 'room' on the castle website - this will be your own space - on the from page of the web-room, you can then put a link to your own gallery - that's it!

cheers

Why do it - loads of reasons, here are some!
    • It is a part of the A level Graphics course!
      It is a really good way of showing both upper and lower sixth Art/Graphics students what you are doing.
      It is a really good way of seeing what others are doing!
      It is a good way of showing the world your work. Maybe you can use it to get commissions, clients, buyers?
      It is a good way (at the end of the year) for the examiner to see your work well before s/he pays a visit.
      Blow your own trumpet.

pm me when you want to start - let's see who is first!
    Mister Sir
    Mister Sir
    Admin

Galleries - show the world your work! Empty Gallery test

Post  Mister Sir Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:35 pm

This is only a test - but an indication of what the gallery will look like.

http://castlegallery.dunninger.co.uk/#0.0

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 pm