Castle Art

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Castle Art

Castle Art

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for artists that have worked, are working, or will soon work at the Castle Art Studios. If you are not, you are welcome here, but it won't make any sence to you.

2 posters

my flickr page

alex watkins
    alex watkins

my flickr page Empty my flickr page

Post  alex watkins Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:29 pm

Not much to see yet but as soon as i get my sony SLR i shall fill the page with millions of picks for you to view and hopefuly i can learn fom your comments

http://www.flickr.com/photos/essentialmadness/
    Mister Sir
    Mister Sir
    Admin

my flickr page Empty Re: my flickr page

Post  Mister Sir Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:53 am

These are good, but some are better than others. Do you know which? Now, I am not a photographer - but I know about composition - this would make a really good page in the scrapbook; print out all of the photos - real cheap paper, nothing fancy. Now take a pencil, pen, or felt tip and draw what you think are the main composition lines on top of the actual photos. See if you can tell which are the best compositions by just looking at the lines. Add a couple of notes about what you have found = instant high quality workbook page. If you are further interested - just google 'photography composition' and see what you can come up with. Also, you will learn A LOT from downloading and printing out professional photographs - printing them out and drawing the main construction lines over them. Remember, there are no roght answers, only what
    you see!

Another hint - I would never see an image as finished unless I had subtly played with the levels on photoshop.

Common, you A level photographers - post a comment!
    Mister Sir
    Mister Sir
    Admin

Post  Mister Sir Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:55 am

You also get a reputation point for posting - everyone else is too scared!

cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:45 pm