Castle Art

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Castle Art

Castle Art

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for artists that have worked, are working, or will soon work at the Castle Art Studios. If you are not, you are welcome here, but it won't make any sence to you.

3 posters

heather b intro

heather b
    heather b

heather b intro Empty heather b intro

Post  heather b Thu May 28, 2009 3:42 am

well hello there, im Heather, not one of Castles finest artists, more entertained by slopping paint, making wierd clay balls into chicken wire sculptures and then setting them on fire!!! my time at castle was more of an education into the minds of yeomans and gould... i will try to get some of my work on here, its got to be on my computer somewhere. What a Face
    Mister Sir
    Mister Sir
    Admin

heather b intro Empty Re: heather b intro

Post  Mister Sir Thu May 28, 2009 4:59 am

Hi Heather

You are very welcome here. Your year was, shall we say, very special. It would be great to get all the gang back here. Hope you are still painting - I remember the painting you are using for the avatar, it looks great!

And congratulations on being the first person to introduce themselves.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers rendeer
    Tom_scum
    Tom_scum

Post  Tom_scum Thu May 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Hmmm I thought I'd already introduced myself but clearly haven't.

HAY Broom!

Tom Scum here- I'm perhaps famous for painting a monster's penis during my time at castle.
    heather b
    heather b

Post  heather b Fri May 29, 2009 6:39 am

and also jumping around to the happiest song ever written, just in time for it to stop working Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:31 am