Castle Art

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Castle Art

Castle Art

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for artists that have worked, are working, or will soon work at the Castle Art Studios. If you are not, you are welcome here, but it won't make any sence to you.

Who am I... I'm Jonny

Jonny of the commitee
    Jonny of the commitee

Who am I... I'm Jonny Empty Who am I... I'm Jonny

Post  Jonny of the commitee Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Hi I'm Jonathan Oliver Corbett but most people call me Jonny or "The Committee" as during the final year of castle i volunteered for the post of head of art student committee (it's a bit like being prime minister, but without politics). by being installed as head of committee i was able to make sure Mr G's ambitions of a perfect exhibition would come true. and it also gave me a chance to get some of the less active members of the art group to do some hard graft for a change lol! anyway i really enjoyed my time at castle especially since it was where i became an ARTIST. up until castle my work was still underdeveloped shall we say, but thanks to some hard work, patience, inspiration and encouragement/tuition from Chris i was able to produce the art i had always dreamed of. (perhaps you could call me one of the success stories!) I hope to carry on developing as an artist eventhough i won't be going to uni, this may seem radical but i know there are different paths that will lead being an artist. i think the most memorable moments of castle art was finally discovering myself as an artist, the immense satisfaction and relief that i had found myself as an artist. it is one of the greatest feelings a visual thinker can have! now i want to say thankyou to everyone in art, Mr G, miss campbell, my mum, my dad, my sister, my cat... Blah Blah...! lol!

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:42 am