Castle Art

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Castle Art

Castle Art

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for artists that have worked, are working, or will soon work at the Castle Art Studios. If you are not, you are welcome here, but it won't make any sence to you.

Hello from Jim

jim
    jim

Hello from Jim Empty Hello from Jim

Post  jim Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:00 am

I think graphics is a bit of a subculture amongst the art department, but I like it that way!

I took graphics and had a blast of a time.I set up a website last year towards my unit 4 portfolio project, check it out at www.jamesmobbs.com and I plan to keep updating it throughout my degree course in Advertising Design from September 09. It features most of my work from the past four years.

Chris has been a great mentor throughout the past four years of GCSE and A Level the past two years at castle have been so much fun. I will miss the crazy psycho magic tricks, and random conversations during lessons where our group would just get sidetracked and Chris would just get more and more frustrated at us and do the sound effects of a train going off the tracks! Good times.

Looking forward to the exhibition/lulu books. Will they be on sale/or on show at the exhibition?

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:13 pm