Castle Art

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Castle Art

Castle Art

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for artists that have worked, are working, or will soon work at the Castle Art Studios. If you are not, you are welcome here, but it won't make any sence to you.

3 posters

Edward Miller

edwardrmiller

Edward Miller Empty Edward Miller

Post  edwardrmiller Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:12 am

Hello Castle!

After picking up Graphics in my 2nd year (originally taken as an extra AS), I made the decision 2 stay on for a 3rd year at Castle to finish off the course, partly because I discovered Advertising was my 'thing' and partly because I didnt want to loose out on any of Chris' magic tricks and musical talent...

I am heading off to Sheffield University in September to study Philosophy and Psychology (as I think these subjects are incredibly important when Advertising, Psychology especially) before taking a one year MA in Creative Advertisng at West Herts, Falmouth or the like.

On Friday, I had an interview with a Graphic Communication company in Birmingham called Keane - visit www.keaneuk.com to check it out - and they have decided that they want me at their company over the Summer - WEHEY!

Anyway, I have just started on Flickr so check out my pictures at www.flickr.com/photos/edwardrmiller and will hopefully have learnt Dreamweaver and have a website up before the Summer's out.

Huge thanks to Chris for setting this site up and putting in so much work over the years to make us all look good

Looking forward to seeing everyone's work on magazine covers and gallery walls.
    Mister Sir
    Mister Sir
    Admin

Edward Miller Empty Re: Edward Miller

Post  Mister Sir Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:18 pm

You will that Ed - including yourself.

Make sure you keep in touch and let us know how you get on both at the graphics company and at uni. As you know I am really jealous about the subjects your are taking. At the end of all this you will be able to illuminate us on the nature of reality, and sell us some pop. Hey, sounds like a party to me!

Everyone else, get over and look at Ed's stuff it is beyond fantastic. Check his page in the book (see library)- and the exhibition of course.
    Ed - hope you are putting up the Sudoku ad on Flikr!
    In my view, a good student is one who's work I have to keep banning.
    Aaron Davis

Post  Aaron Davis Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:21 pm

Great Work Ed really we thought out, designed and presented im sure it will reflect in your marks awesome collection of photos on flickr really good landscape shots.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:30 pm