Castle Art

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Castle Art

Castle Art

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for artists that have worked, are working, or will soon work at the Castle Art Studios. If you are not, you are welcome here, but it won't make any sence to you.

2 posters

Alex Shearn I am

lexi_lou
    lexi_lou

Alex Shearn I am Empty Alex Shearn I am

Post  lexi_lou Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:39 am

Hello Hello Hello

I'm Alex, just finishing A level art at Castle and I have just had the horrible realisation that I might not work as an artist again!
    pale
    No. I don't think that's likely. I'm not planning on going down the art route just yet, I'm taking a gap year to volunteer in Peru, earn some money and go to Paris. After that I'm going to uni to study Law and French if it works out. But there's no way I'm going to stop being an artist even if I do have to bury my head in a book at uni (haha yeah like that's gonna happen.) Maybe in Paris I could work in a gallery or something... it's all very romantic. What a cliché! Aha but seeing as I featured in Gemma and Mario's work maybe I could be a professional muse! Now that would be a good job. Well anyway, I look forward to seeing what everyone is upto, lots of pictures please because we are VISUAL kinda people are we not? If anyone wants to come stay with me in Paris next summer then let me know and I will share my flea-infested hovel with a budding Castle artist, cos Paris is the place to be baby Cool

Spread the love and stuff. Alex I love you
    x x x
    Mister Sir
    Mister Sir
    Admin

Alex Shearn I am Empty Re: Alex Shearn I am

Post  Mister Sir Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Alex - if you are living in Paris - you are an artist by default, even if you do not paint.
    Keep in touch gal! Yeah, like Alex says lotsa photo!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:34 pm