Castle Art

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Castle Art

Castle Art

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for artists that have worked, are working, or will soon work at the Castle Art Studios. If you are not, you are welcome here, but it won't make any sence to you.

2 posters

Come to my degree show

Annie Carpenter

Come to my degree show Empty Come to my degree show

Post  Annie Carpenter Thu May 28, 2009 1:41 pm

Hello,

This is a very nice idea Chris.
    As an ex-student who has carried on down the art path, I thought I would let you know about my degree show at Leeds Uni. It opens June 11th, the website is www.lds09.co.uk.

I also have my own artist website:
    www.anniecarpenter.co.uk

I'm hoping to make it to the castle exhibition. We should all get together for a drink sometime.
    Annie xx
    Mister Sir
    Mister Sir
    Admin

Come to my degree show Empty Re: Come to my degree show

Post  Mister Sir Thu May 28, 2009 5:06 pm

We sure should all get together - it's going to happen and this is the means. It would be great to both come to your exhibition and to see you back at castle - wouldn't it be fun to meet all the old gang? (BTW, is Tom a woman yet?)
    I have been looking at your stuff on Facebook - really interesting - but..... what happened to the painting! Shocked
    Why not put an example of your current stuff up here - it is very easy, just click the icon fifth from the end (looks like a picture with a disk in front) - upload the picture (use the search box to find it on your hard drive). Then copy the address given - then click the next icon - paste in the address - bingo!

Also, use this as a blog - keep us all in touch with what you are doing (kinda like what you have already done . drunken )

drop in and see us!
    cheers

p.s. hey, get your brother to join, he was in my first ever Castle group - God, he must be an old man now!

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:06 am